Sunday 12 April 2020

Witchcraft missed her route on her way to Meeting



A woman called Nkechi from Umunu Ngwa Enugu State in the eastern part of Nigeria who is a witch was seen lying helplessly After she crashed over one Mr Ugwu Erua rooftop while allegedly flying in the night.
The woman was asked what she was doing on someone’s roof by some people who were gathered there but she refused to disclose anything until she was forced by one of the people who went and get a matchet acting as if he wants to chop off the woman’s head before she spoke.
‘’ I am sorry, I was flying to another place, not this family but I crashed as I got at the rooftop of the house, I didn’t know what was the problem’’ ;aid Nkechi
‘’ There is a powerful force operating here, I have been flying for over 30 years but never got caught, please don’t kill me ‘’ ;
she pleaded
See photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUNDAY JATO REAL AGE

 SUNDAY JATO REAL AGE Sunday Jatto Real Name The lengthy introduction I provided at the beginning of this post states that Sunday Jatto’s re...